White-Label IT Support & Management Services in Canada
IT Outsourcing is the practice of using an external service provider to deliver all or part of the IT functions required by a business. While this could potentially include all the services that we provide, by IT Outsourcing we refer specifically to the provision of services that complement your existing operations by having our team support your users under a white-label model. In the case of technical support, for instance, this could mean having our technicians provide technical assistance directly to your users or customers, using your own customer service portal, and without revealing that the service is being delivered by 01 Remote’s agents.
Examples of services that can be outsourced to 01 Remote include:
- Technical Support/Help Desk
- After Hours/Week-End Support
- Application Support (including CRMs)
- Software Deployment
- Database Development
- Disaster Recovery
- Data Storage
- Windows & Linux Server Management
Our IT Outsourcing services are particularly suitable for the following categories of clients:
- Schools and Education Centers
- Web Hosting Companies
- Financial Institutions
- Hospitals and Healthcare Centers
- Shopping Centers and Retail Stores
- Logistics & Transportation
- Construction & Manufacturing
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Religious Organizations
- Governmental Organizations
- International Organizations
Contact Us Now!
Did you know…?
In 2021, 68% of businesses enabled a remote workforce due to the global Covid-19 crisis.
Around 37% of small businesses use outsourcing to handle at least one of their business processes.
We're Here To Help!
Canada: (289) 299-0166
USA: (585) 563-1288